Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Strange Blip on the Radar..

I was doing a routine flickr search for patterny (that should be a word) that I could use with my silk screening. Instead of really finding anything useful, I discovered that the linoleum pattern on my kitchen floor is quite the antique gem. This picture looks like you could've set up a ladder on my counter and looked down. I quote:

"This is a vintage linoleum pattern, often found in the entry of 1920's era homes."
-- HistoricOmaha.net

Oh fear. Maybe it's time to conform to the modern age. Don't we all love coming to the realization that we are living amongst outdated trends that originated in Nebraska. No offense to Nebraska.

Vintage Linoleum Pattern by HistoricOmaha.net.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails